+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Victor Camarasa

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Victor Camarasa

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    Who don't you think that Doyle will be playing for us next season?
    I think you meant to say "Why". I think Man City will probably sell him as his chance of ever getting in their first team is slight. I believe a number of Championship clubs will be interested meaning it will probably be an almighty struggle for us to keep him let alone buy him or match his likely wages. I would love him to stay but I doubt whether it will happen. My opinion of course but this site is for exchanging views and these are mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    I think you meant to say "Why". I think Man City will probably sell him as his chance of ever getting in their first team is slight. I believe a number of Championship clubs will be interested meaning it will probably be an almighty struggle for us to keep him let alone buy him or match his likely wages. I would love him to stay but I doubt whether it will happen. My opinion of course but this site is for exchanging views and these are mine.
    I don't believe that he would be on big wages.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I don't believe that he would be on big wages.
    If he’s on big wages then I doubt any championship club would take him so a loan would be more likely. Before us he was hardly hot property.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    If he’s on big wages then I doubt any championship club would take him so a loan would be more likely. Before us he was hardly hot property.
    He's out of contract this summer.