+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Season Ticket Sales

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Season Ticket Sales

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    At least three of the other figures he provided are wrong, according to his own links that he provided. Seeing as I know how much you enjoy trolling people who get facts/figures wrong, why don't you just jog off and do it to him. No doubt it would give you many hours of enjoyment and justification to your insatiable ego before you scuttle back off under the nearest stone.
    I'd rather just correct your mistakes. It's a lot more fun.

Having said that, I did correct his Norwich error - he said 20,100 when it was in fact 21,500, so rather than exaggerating, as you claimed, he was in fact quoting a smaller figure.

Preston's official website quotes their season ticket sales as 'around 11,500', by the way. So he's not exaggerating about that figure either.

Re: Season Ticket Sales

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I'd rather just correct your mistakes. It's a lot more fun.

Having said that, I did correct his Norwich error - he said 20,100 when it was in fact 21,500, so rather than exaggerating, as you claimed, he was in fact quoting a smaller figure.

Preston's official website quotes their season ticket sales as 'around 11,500', by the way. So he's not exaggerating about that figure either.
    The figures I quoted were what I knew at the time … obviously ,like Norwich, they have sold a few more since. I posted the links to show a few posters that the season ticket sales were in the public domain as opposed to having an issue with “privacy laws” as they appeared concerned

Anyway back to the original question
    Anybody know how many we have sold ?