+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Day 2 Lateral Flow Tests

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Day 2 Lateral Flow Tests

I thought they were all finished with?

I paid £70 coming back from Spain twice last month

I am hopefully going to Malta in 14 days time , if we don't have any border closures etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I thought they were all finished with?

I paid £70 coming back from Spain twice last month

I am hopefully going to Malta in 14 days time , if we don't have any border closures etc.
    It’s the test within 48 hours of returning to the UK that’s been done away with but you still need to fill in the plf to return. You need to order your two days after arriving home test before you go away. A reference number will be mailed to you which you enter on your plf, the test kit should be delivered to you by the time you get home and you do the test 48 hours after getting home. How you return the test to the provider depends on who you use but the instructions are quite simple.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    It’s the test within 48 hours of returning to the UK that’s been done away with but you still need to fill in the plf to return. You need to order your two days after arriving home test before you go away. A reference number will be mailed to you which you enter on your plf, the test kit should be delivered to you by the time you get home and you do the test 48 hours after getting home. How you return the test to the provider depends on who you use but the instructions are quite simple.
    Yeah I had to do them on coming back from Spain .
    What you have said doesn't really make sense Steve?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Yeah I had to do them on coming back from Spain .
    What you have said doesn't really make sense Steve?
    You don’t need to do a test before coming home now but you need to do the day two test on your return. Before you had to do the two.

You don’t need to do a test before coming home now but you need to do the day two test on your return. Before you had to do the two.
    got it

Banned

Day 2 test getting scrapped now isn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    Day 2 test getting scrapped now isn't it.
    Not at the moment, we’re away on Friday and it’s on the up to date ‘to do’ list that we’ve had from P & O. The cost of the test has reduced in price considerably though. These rules only apply to those who’ve been double jabbed though, if you haven’t I think you need to jump through a few more hoops.