Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
So we are spending money then?! How many clubs actually paid fees this season? Hardly any
Of course we are spending money, did I say otherwise? Bit confused how your response relates to what I said.

If we wanted a good manager along the likes of Cooper whose name keeps popping up then we would imo need to offer him a project where he can spent more than we have been in my opinion.

I don’t know the figures but clubs have obviously been paying fees even if minimal, also the fact we couldn’t pay a loan fee probably hurt us even more in the summer. Then some small but needed investment in January.

But it’s all swings an round about, Bulut has an embargo in the summer when most of the rebuilding work would have need to be done, fair enough if you don’t think that’s much of an issue, to me it’s a huge one for a club and manager. January he was promised something and got something different so I can see why he was disappointed.

That’s not to say Bulut doesn’t have his negatives which have been mentioned throughout this thread by me and others. Just because you don’t like a manager it doesn’t mean you have to change the narrative and twist things to use against him. Just see it for what he is, if he’s replaced then I don’t think many will complain. Not everything has to be 100% negative or 100% positive there is a middle ground.