+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 2020/21 Season Tickets | Streaming Vouchers & Credit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Code for watching games

I understand they are not doing that this season. It's £10 per game. So I have paid for my season ticket and may not be able to see any games and I would be charged £10 to watch every game I miss!! So if I want to watch every away game this season on Club TV it would cost me £230. So you pay a lot for a season ticket, can't watch the game and are then charged for watching the games on TV. Great idea.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    I understand they are not doing that this season. It's £10 per game. So I have paid for my season ticket and may not be able to see any games and I would be charged £10 to watch every game I miss!! So if I want to watch every away game this season on Club TV it would cost me £230. So you pay a lot for a season ticket, can't watch the game and are then charged for watching the games on TV. Great idea.
    Is that right? I thought if you renewed your season ticket you would be given access to the home games just like last season?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Is that right? I thought if you renewed your season ticket you would be given access to the home games just like last season?
    My understanding is with a ST you do get every home match and every weekday away on stream included in your ST cost. You will now though also get the difference between 10 quid and the actual match day cost of your ticket as credit for the following season, this for matches where you aren't able to attend a home game due to restrictions.

Think that's right, I'm getting confused.

All rubbish, as usual. You should check your facts before misleading people.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    All rubbish, as usual. You should check your facts before misleading people.
    Thanks for your helpful response. That's what it was before CCFC made their announcement at 3pm today, which i hadn't seen until now. But it is different to last season where free access was given to all games home or away. As I understand it this deal only applies to home games. And partial credits are given at the end of the season instead. My guess is the streaming will cost £10 per game! personally I'd rather have a full credit for next season and listen to the games on Radio Wales.

Perhaps you should make a positive comment or post the details instead of just slagging off someone.

Just seen it is £10 per game so i was right all along!

Thanks for your helpful response. That's what it was before CCFC made their announcement at 3pm today, which i hadn't seen until now. But it is different to last season where free access was given to all games home or away. As I understand it this deal only applies to home games. And partial credits are given at the end of the season instead. My guess is the streaming will cost £10 per game! personally I'd rather have a full credit for next season and listen to the games on Radio Wales.

Perhaps you should make a positive comment or post the details instead of just slagging off someone.

Just seen it is £10 per game so i was right all along!
    So, you want to watch ALL City's games behind closed doors for free and get a credit for each game missed against next seasons charges. Also you are moaning that you cant watch all the games on tv and then, in the next breath, state that you would rather listen to them on the radio. Finally the £10 streaming cost per game is a minimum charge set by the EFL for this type of broadcast. After listening to supporters concerns, the club have done everything they can to sort this out but its still not good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    So, you want to watch ALL City's games behind closed doors for free and get a credit for each game missed against next seasons charges. Also you are moaning that you cant watch all the games on tv and then, in the next breath, state that you would rather listen to them on the radio. Finally the £10 streaming cost per game is a minimum charge set by the EFL for this type of broadcast. After listening to supporters concerns, the club have done everything they can to sort this out but its still not good enough.
    I did write a reply but it seems to have gone astray. I'm not typing it out again. I'm not moaning, it's not the same as the end of last season, and I have a choice of options. Yes I would to be able to watch the games but I am happy to listen rather than watch at a cost. The club do have to gather some revenue from somewhere I agree as it must be a huge drain on the clubs resources at present, with no match day income, having to credit matches missed, few programmes sold and no other ancillary income. I just hope things get back to normal as soon as possible.

I did write a reply but it seems to have gone astray. I'm not typing it out again. I'm not moaning, it's not the same as the end of last season, and I have a choice of options. Yes I would to be able to watch the games but I am happy to listen rather than watch at a cost. The club do have to gather some revenue from somewhere I agree as it must be a huge drain on the clubs resources at present, with no match day income, having to credit matches missed, few programmes sold and no other ancillary income. I just hope things get back to normal as soon as possible.
    You said you had a season ticket earlier so there is no additional cost other than if you wanted to watch away matches on a weekend or cup games (not much problem for us)