+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Are The Players Embarrassed?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Are The Players Embarrassed?

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    They're possibly frustrated, maybe doubtful that they can cut it at this level or they're just trying to focus on the next game and getting it right. Perhaps they'd like to play a more progressive game but it's been explained to them why they can't and so they just work at what they can do.

No matter what their doubts are about the system or style of play , the players SHOULD be embarrassed when as highly paid professional footballers they can`t even trap a ball quickly and properly or pass it accurately on a regular basis.

Re: Are The Players Embarrassed?

Quote Originally Posted by Ninian1962 View Post
    No matter what their doubts are about the system or style of play , the players SHOULD be embarrassed when as highly paid professional footballers they can`t even trap a ball quickly and properly or pass it accurately on a regular basis.
    That reminds me of watching England ‘stars’ completely capitulate v Iceland a few years ago, unable to pass 15 yards and trap balls, people like Rooney looking like a schoolboy. I guess it happens. How do these people become pro’s? I mean anyone can hoof a ball up the pitch in hope can’t they? So obviously they can play the game? Why don’t they then? It confuses the shiiit out if me, although that’s not difficult