Quote Originally Posted by Doucas View Post
Imagine if we had an election without the weight of the billionaire owned newspapers and media hammering Corbyn because he was the only one who would have genuinely changed things for the better.

Starmer is a liar and I'll void my vote before voting for him, may as well have another five years of conservatives if he gets in charge.
Sadly your last paragraph is why we end up with Conservative governments.

The newspapers and media have always hammered Labour, Corbyn was in no way unique in this - apart from giving them plenty of ammunition.

Perhaps you can afford a continuous Conservative government, millions can't. If you thought Johnson was bad just you wait for Truss or Sunak. Truss has already stated that her priority is tax cuts and that there will be no further "handouts" (her words) and Sunak has already shown his true colours as a reverse Robin Hood.

But Starmer won't give you everything you want so to hell with the poorest and most vulnerable in our society. May I suggest you wait and see what Labour proposes for what should be an emergency budget in the autumn and for the next GE?