+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: England v Germany Womens Euro Final

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: England v Germany Womens Euro Final

Just stuck it on for the 2nd half. Want England to win because it might take the tiniest edge off if the England men's team win a tournament because they'll have to quantify everything with "first men's tournament victory since..."

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    Just stuck it on for the 2nd half. Want England to win because it might take the tiniest edge off if the England men's team win a tournament because they'll have to quantify everything with "first men's tournament victory since..."
    Cunning! I like your thinking.

What a fuss now calling for bank holiday ffs , then BBC say this is real football , then some one said this will overtake men's footy , then someone said no drunks or nasty songs at game , Germans said we cheated , more shirts off highlights , end of , crap to watch ,

Welcome to snowflake football if that the future I'm off ,will watch the shirts off moments though never a yellow

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    What a fuss now calling for bank holiday ffs , then BBC say this is real football , then some one said this will overtake men's footy , then someone said no drunks or nasty songs at game , Germans said we cheated , more shirts off highlights , end of , crap to watch ,

Welcome to snowflake football if that the future I'm off ,will watch the shirts off moments though never a yellow
    I'm just throwing this out there, but I'm pretty sure you aren't the target audience.

"they're getting attention, if this continues then I won't be watching football anymore"

There's nothing more sulky than a middle aged man

Welcome to snowflake football….
    I was watching some snowflake football on Saturday afternoon. One of the players dramatically fell to the ground clutching his face after being pushed in the chest, while others were throwing themselves to the floor and rolling around after the slightest contact from their opponents.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I was watching some snowflake football on Saturday afternoon. One of the players dramatically fell to the ground clutching his face after being pushed in the chest, while others were throwing themselves to the floor and rolling around after the slightest contact from their opponents.
    I may have been there too. One big plus about this win is exposing the nonsense that has built up in the men’s game which is utterly embarrassing.
    What intrigues me as a Welshman - who enjoyed the women’s tournament but had no real interest in who won - is do the English REALLY think it’s come home?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Yeah, but it was "edgy".