Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
I see the usual suspects are refusing to accept something because, despite the quotes in the articles, they appear in the wrong paper, is this source okay for you?

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-...l-ban-12307691
I assume from this post that you are attempting to politicise my comments again. For someone who claims to be largely non-political and even handed in your posts you do a remarkably good job of hiding the fact.
I. for one, (And as I take it you are referring to me...... basically because you make the remark "ALL the usual suspects" when only I had responded. Bit of a give-away that!) made no comment about the source of the articles only that they put the worst possible spin on the available information, because that is what journalists do, it makes a better story, and the scientists will always tell you the worst possible effect of anything, like your doctor saying /2you mustn't drink whilst taking thse" every time he gives you tablets, it's a knee jerk reaction and normally nonsense, my own doctor admitted that to me.
I prefer to look on the brighter side and hope that things work out OK. There is just as much chance of that as of the other and I don't want to be totally depressed waiting for something that may never happen. When it does, then I'll get depressed.

So again, it has nothing to do with what paper it's in, its what it says that I commented on. But whilst we're on the subject, there have been several articles in the same paper in the last week seriously attacking the failings of My Starmer and his party. I notice 'none of the usual suspects' have uttered one word of comment about those. odd isn't it? (You see I read it too)