Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
So why did you say that white people get stopped and dont complain about it .....which is incorrect ....and black people go complaining to the press ?

You just have to read over what you posted

White people get stopped for similar things , do they go complaining to the press ?
There would be no point in complaining to the press as they would not have the slightest interest because it would not make a sensational headline, unless you were an A list "celebrity" of course. It seems to me a common theme in these "I was stopped by the police" videos is how the situation quickly escalates due to the reaction of the car occupants. The police are only human. The last time I was stopped by the police I had no idea what I had done wrong but I certainly didn't get arsey, refuse to open the window to speak to the officer, shout/scream obscenities or try to drive off at high speed. If I had been awkward and refused to cooperate I would have probably been booked; instead the policeman went on to quietly ask me did I realise that I had no tax disc on the windscreen. To my shock he was right - there was no tax disc. It was one of those stick-on disc holders which had come unstuck in the heat and dropped down into the footwell! I reattached it and was waved on my way with a suggestion that maybe I should get a better disc holder.

Did I get off lightly because I was white or because of my attitude?