+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bellamy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bellamy

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Washing your dirty laundry in public was meant by coming out in the wash, I’m sure it won’t be the last article we’ll read… personally I’ve never had any mental health issues, my issues were all about addiction, yes a little obsession of the mind but nothing like hearing voices or a chemical imbalance.
    Doesn’t drinking to excess cause mental health issues? Partic since the age of 11 like you say you did? Leaving h8me at 15? Homeless in London? Begging, picking up fag buts, detox here and there? Youve done well to avoid any mental health issues dealing with all that shit….

Re: Bellamy

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Doesn’t drinking to excess cause mental health issues? Partic since the age of 11 like you say you did? Leaving h8me at 15? Homeless in London? Begging, picking up fag buts, detox here and there? Youve done well to avoid any mental health issues dealing with all that shit….
    Like I said earlier goats that was addiction and once I came out of it there was no underlining mental health, bit like someone who’s smoked cigarettes for 25 years they stop and it’s as you were.

I just like to add that yeah I was wrapped up in addiction but it weren’t all doom and gloom I was involved in a fashion business 82-87 which turned over £3m and had a fab time.