Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lineker

Lineker

Tory MP tells Gary Lineker to offer his mansion for migrants to use*

https://mol.im/a/8620297

I think every rich person should help including the Tory

Re: Lineker

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    I love it when all the celebrities uvies used to walk though the Calais migrants with swirling fashion scarves around their neck and faces ,I case they needed them once saw Corbyn in christ like hovering pose , didn't take any home though ??

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

That would include you too. Compared to these folk we are all rich people.

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    That would include you too. Compared to these folk we are all rich people.
    my house is full with family migrants 🤑

my house is full with family migrants 🤑
    Not the point though is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    Not the point though is it?
    It's that time of night where the point is buzzing around his living room like a bluebottle and LoM is trying to swat it with as many irrelevant posts that he can muster

I love it when all the celebrities uvies used to walk though the Calais migrants with swirling fashion scarves around their neck and faces ,I case they needed them once saw Corbyn in christ like hovering pose , didn't take any home though ??
    did you even click on the link?

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    did you even click on the link?
    of course not it might be the dark web

Did you know if we only paid Gary Lineker £500,000 a
    We could fund loads of free TV licences for over-75s –

How did we get to a point of paying a football presenter £1.75 million, from tax payers money , where's the social outrage ?

How did we get to a point of paying a football presenter £1.75 million, from tax payers money , where's the social outrage ?
    You are so right to ask this question.
    Especially as the bloke in questuon is a complete kent!

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    You are so right to ask this question.
    Especially as the bloke in questuon is a complete kent!
    linker seems like a nice guy, is a good presenter and would earn a similar amount if he was doing the same job away from the bbc

I don't know exactly what you mean by social outrage, but I would say that linekers salary is talked about far more than any other TV presenter.

Bradley Walsh earned an average of £4.16 million per annum over the last two years, perhaps Lineker is underselling himself.

Track and trace catastro****
    Hundreds of millions to pals for failed PPE
    Still no app
    School return unsafe
    Billions on Brexit red tape
    Infections rising
    Worst death rate in Europe
    Worst recession in Europe

CONCLUSION: Look at the dinghies and the amount of money an ex-footballer makes.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Track and trace catastro****
    Hundreds of millions to pals for failed PPE
    Still no app
    School return unsafe
    Billions on Brexit red tape
    Infections rising
    Worst death rate in Europe
    Worst recession in Europe

CONCLUSION: Look at the dinghies and the amount of money an ex-footballer makes.
    There's an uncontrollable virus spreading around the world, killing thousands every day. The economy is crashing around our ears.

I guess if people are getting wound up by Gary Linekers bank balance then they should be grateful that the above is not affecting them that much.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    There's an uncontrollable virus spreading around the world, killing thousands every day. The economy is crashing around our ears.

I guess if people are getting wound up by Gary Linekers bank balance then they should be grateful that the above is not affecting them that much.
    tbf LoM only got socially outraged about Lineker's 2019 BBC salary after his initial social outrage that he was virtue signalling about asylum seekers backfired. The usual fishing expedition after a stella supper no doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    tbf LoM only got socially outraged about Lineker's 2019 BBC salary after his initial social outrage that he was virtue signalling about asylum seekers backfired. The usual fishing expedition after a stella supper no doubt.
    I bet if this was some fact cat from the city earning the same dosh and belching out the same crap you'd be on your political soap box , oh the social double standards of hypocrisy just stinks at times , the man earns insane tax payers money you should consider it wrong .

First Team

I bet if this was some fact cat from the city earning the same dosh and belching out the same crap you'd be on your political soap box , oh the social double standards of hypocrisy just stinks at times , the man earns insane tax payers money you should consider it wrong .
    Correction - it isn't tax payers' money.

I have actually warmed to Gary. He has an opinion and he appears to be a progressive liberal. He earns a lot of money. I guess I'm not a jealous person like you.

The cost of free TV licences is around £750million. Lineker's wages are a drop in the ocean. In fact, I reckon if you got rid of every BBC employee earning over half a million you wouldn't get remotely close to £750m.

The social outrage comes from a government that decided it wants war with the BBC to please Murdoch. The Tories stopped funding the free TV licence and told the BBC they had to fund it. The BBC said no.

When you hear about the hundreds of millions wasted on PPE or the failed app, that money could have been used to fund free TV licences, yet you prefer to go on about Lineker?

Cretin.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    The cost of free TV licences is around £750million. Lineker's wages are a drop in the ocean. In fact, I reckon if you got rid of every BBC employee earning over half a million you wouldn't get remotely close to £750m.

The social outrage comes from a government that decided it wants war with the BBC to please Murdoch. The Tories stopped funding the free TV licence and told the BBC they had to fund it. The BBC said no.

When you hear about the hundreds of millions wasted on PPE or the failed app, that money could have been used to fund free TV licences, yet you prefer to go on about Lineker?

Cretin.

Are you assigning an opinion to Cyril that I doubt hes ever said, and then attacking him for it?

I can see it now.
    The introduction of immigrant to Gary

https://youtu.be/Wtm8_fUz_bk

There must be a reason why asylum seekers and refugees are willing to put their lives at risk again, by trying to cross the channel in dinghies, after they’ve already reached the safety of mainland Europe?