+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Illegal immigrants in the chanel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Illegal immigrants in the chanel

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Isn't that something to celebrate?
    It demonstrates why people want to come here rather than other European countries i think. that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    It demonstrates why people want to come here rather than other European countries i think. that's all.
    Nah, it doesn't. Why don't you look into this subject a little deeper in order to find out why some (Mostly Iranians and Afghans) people want to end up in the UK as opposed to other countries. Take a look at the 'success rate of those nationalities on seeking asylum when they reach the processing centre in Dover. You do know that we are legally obliged?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Nah, it doesn't. Why don't you look into this subject a little deeper in order to find out why some (Mostly Iranians and Afghans) people want to end up in the UK as opposed to other countries. Take a look at the 'success rate of those nationalities on seeking asylum when they reach the processing centre in Dover. You do know that we are legally obliged?
    I believe we are legally obliged if they come to UK. I understand that to be the case, yes! what is your point?

International

I believe we are legally obliged if they come to UK. I understand that to be the case, yes! what is your point?
    Tuerto, any response?

That under the Geneva Convention, as a country we are legally obliged to take Asylum seekers-That's my point.