+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: The Donald Trump thread

well i think its sad that one side of the political spectrum use one platform and the other use the other

you will now get a 2 tier system where republicans will use trumps media outlet and the democrats will use plat forms like twitter and face book for there own advantage

if we go down this route then as LOM states is this democracy ?

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    well i think its sad that one side of the political spectrum use one platform and the other use the other

you will now get a 2 tier system where republicans will use trumps media outlet and the democrats will use plat forms like twitter and face book for there own advantage

if we go down this route then as LOM states is this democracy ?
    It's not even close to what democracy is. Have a step back and think about what you're talking about.

I asked earlier what other American politicians have been banned from Facebook. Don't think anyone has responded. If the answer is "none except Trump", then your post is nonsense. If republicans choose to only use trump's new social media site (and maybe you should wait until it actually exists before getting excited about it) and not Facebook and Twitter then that's their choice.

My prediction is that absolutely no republicans would be stupid enough to voluntarily stop using FB and Twitter to solely use Trump's.