+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kicking off in Bath Pub Sir Kier Banned Video ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Kicking off in Bath Pub Sir Kier Banned Video ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    same old Tories always breaking the rules..... oh hang on, this time it wasnt the Tories who would have thought it eh ? ??
    You may have noticed or not noticed that I don't take part in the left v right Punch and Judy spats.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    You may have noticed or not noticed that I don't take part in the left v right Punch and Judy spats.
    With respect, i think that your comment comes across a little superior. There are certain posters who turn political debate into what you have described, although most do not.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    With respect, i think that your comment comes across a little superior. There are certain posters who turn political debate into what you have described, although most do not.
    It wasn't meant to come over as superior and I have a great deal of time for those who can debate sensibly on here whatever their views.

It wasn't meant to come over as superior and I have a great deal of time for those who can debate sensibly on here whatever their views.
    Fair enough, maybe i shouldn't have used the word 'Superior'

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Fair enough, maybe i shouldn't have used the word 'Superior'
    Not a problem. By the way, I wasn't typifying all political debates on here as being of the Punch and Judy variety. It's just that some of the exchanges go that way.

Not a problem. By the way, I wasn't typifying all political debates on here as being of the Punch and Judy variety. It's just that some of the exchanges go that way.
    Agree completely.