+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    So a prime minister can take full responsibility for ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND DEATHS of his own people, and not resign?
    in your world does any of the responsibility belong with (i) Mark Drakeford and (ii) the British people for failing to stay at home and help contain the virus.

Quote Originally Posted by Feedback View Post
    in your world does any of the responsibility belong with (i) Mark Drakeford and (ii) the British people for failing to stay at home and help contain the virus.
    Yes, in my world it does. But the Prime Minister has taken full responsibility.

I don't think there'd be such a long thread about lardy's opinions.

In your world, does the prime minister taking full responsibility for 100k deaths and not resigning for it seem ok?

Feedback

Yes, in my world it does. But the Prime Minister has taken full responsibility.

I don't think there'd be such a long thread about lardy's opinions.

In your world, does the prime minister taking full responsibility for 100k deaths and not resigning for it seem ok?
    if he is fully responsible then yes. i don't think he is though, i think the British public have to take their fair share of the blame for not staying home, travelling from place to place, having parties, raves and whatnot.

Yes the government, whether UK or Welsh, could have done better, much better, but there is no point in putting in place what could have been effective measures if the general public don't pay attention and ignore it.

we'd be ****ed in a zombie apocalypse, with many running towards the undead.

if he is fully responsible then yes. i don't think he is though, i think the British public have to take their fair share of the blame for not staying home, travelling from place to place, having parties, raves and whatnot.

Yes the government, whether UK or Welsh, could have done better, much better, but there is no point in putting in place what could have been effective measures if the general public don't pay attention and ignore it.

Doesn't matter what you think. Doesn't matter what I think.

He has taken full responsibility for a hundred thousand people dying and not resigned.

Feedback

Doesn't matter what you think. Doesn't matter what I think.

He has taken full responsibility for a hundred thousand people dying and not resigned.
    then that's up to him, and history will judge him for it.

then that's up to him, and history will judge him for it.
    Or..... we could judge him now.

Nobody has ever said that Chamberlain shouldn't have resigned, he should have waited for history to judge him.

So do you think the British public should resign?

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    So do you think the British public should resign?
    is that what you take from my post?

is that what you take from my post?
    Yes.