+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 2020/21 Season Tickets | Streaming Vouchers & Credit

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 2020/21 Season Tickets | Streaming Vouchers & Credit

Quote Originally Posted by Zowhore View Post
    If I don’t want to watch the games via Cardiff tv what do I do?
    Just nothing and receive the credit against next years st automatically?
    From my understanding you still get the £10 a game deducted whether you log onto the stream or not

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    From my understanding you still get the £10 a game deducted whether you log onto the stream or not
    This bit states you get a full credit if not streaming

“Alternatively, Season Ticket Holders may choose not to apply for a streaming pass, and will instead receive a full pro-rata credit against behind-closed-doors matches, for use towards a 2021/22 Season Ticket.”

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    This bit states you get a full credit if not streaming

“Alternatively, Season Ticket Holders may choose not to apply for a streaming pass, and will instead receive a full pro-rata credit against behind-closed-doors matches, for use towards a 2021/22 Season Ticket.”
    I think he means that once you've applied for the streaming pass you're committed to that for the season, therefore you get the £10 deducted

England banning social gatherings over 6. Not looking great for seeing much of this season in person, not that it ever was of course but feels things are going backwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    England banning social gatherings over 6. Not looking great for seeing much of this season in person, not that it ever was of course but feels things are going backwards.
    Cambridge Utd had 862 fans at their EFL Trophy game last night. They can have 2,500 fans on Saturday for their opening League game as part of a plan to get fans back.

Brighton had 2,500 at a friendly a couple of weeks ago. And there was an audience at the snooker finals as well.

Fans are welcome at non league games below Conference North/South

At some point we have to face it that we need to live with the virus and asses risk accordingly

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Cambridge Utd had 862 fans at their EFL Trophy game last night. They can have 2,500 fans on Saturday for their opening League game as part of a plan to get fans back.

Brighton had 2,500 at a friendly a couple of weeks ago. And there was an audience at the snooker finals as well.

Fans are welcome at non league games below Conference North/South

At some point we have to face it that we need to live with the virus and asses risk accordingly
    There won't be more of this for a while after this Monday though, like someone said, it's like baby steps were being taken but now we're going backwards