+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Donald Trump thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: The Donald Trump thread

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    oops i took my eyes off the ball . i try to take observations from all sides so whatever side your on it looks like it;s going to end up in the supreme court . The pro trump say one thing and the pro biden lot say the other . Not sure being likened to gluey is a good idea or not
    I meant specifically the article from Snopes as it refers to the conspiracy theory that you posted from YouTube.

It's completely debunked, yet people who say that they aren't Trumps supporters still continue when faced with the reality that there's no evidence of widespread election fraud with "there's something going on" etc.

Gluey wouldn't respond to evidence that what he had posted was incorrect either. You're not as bad as him though

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I meant specifically the article from Snopes as it refers to the conspiracy theory that you posted from YouTube.

It's completely debunked, yet people who say that they aren't Trumps supporters still continue when faced with the reality that there's no evidence of widespread election fraud with "there's something going on" etc.

Gluey wouldn't respond to evidence that what he had posted was incorrect either. You're not as bad as him though
    well the trump cheer leaders have disappeared so I thought I'd liven up this thread . worked a treat it seems

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    well the trump cheer leaders have disappeared so I thought I'd liven up this thread . worked a treat it seems
    I don't think the cheerleaders disappear Mozz. Rather they get a new set of pom-poms and a different coloured ra-ra skirt and throw a few new moves. Inevitably they drift back into old routines and end up dropping the baton at precisely the same point each time.

Still, get a bit of the attention they crave as part of the process.

Anyway, that's nothing to do with you. However thanks for posting that video. The website it quotes at the start is superb entertainment. I particularly liked the Canadian guillotine story where they speculate that the Canadian government is buying industrial level guillotines to deal with the people they put in Covid camps for refusing vaccines!

Natural News, the Natural successor to the Conservative Treehouse

https://www.naturalnews.com/2020-11-...-covid-19.html