+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chaos in Government

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Chaos in Government

Boris won't have any power, I doubt they will let him make any decisions, it will be by cabinet committee until the New Leader in September.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Boris won't have any power, I doubt they will let him make any decisions, it will be by cabinet committee until the New Leader in September.
    Johnson's cuddly name to the last. If you think he wouldn't try to use this period for some kind of grandstanding redemption attempt you have learned nothing from the last three years!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Johnson's cuddly name to the last. If you think he wouldn't try to use this period for some kind of grandstanding redemption attempt you have learned nothing from the last three years!
    Of course he will and I expect there to be moves, albeit unsuccessful ones I’d hope, claiming that he be allowed to carry on given the great job he’s making of the caretaker Prime Ministership.

Just been listening to a Tory biographer of Johnson’s who said in all seriousness that he will be thinking of becoming Prime Minister again - perhaps when the “grey nobody” they select in his place has been deemed to have failed.