+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gareth Bale comes out of retirement and signs for Wrexham?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gareth Bale comes out of retirement and signs for Wrexham?

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I know how to run a perfect 100m race, I am just lacking the technique, coordination and general ability, and it would show on the track. Somebody who possesses those attributes is always going to make me look inferior.
    I'm curious..how would you in theory run a perfect 100m?...and don't reply "by winning"

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    I'm curious..how would you in theory run a perfect 100m?...and don't reply "by winning"
    I would utilise my superior attributes if I possessed them.

I would utilise my superior attributes if I possessed them.
    well! you can't run for shit ...so what are these attributes? are you clark kent ?

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    well! you can't run for shit ...so what are these attributes? are you clark kent ?
    Silly comment, I was on the sprint team at school, and I was always one of the fastest players in the football teams I played for. However, the top class sprinters are an entirely different level as they possess vastly superior attributes.

Silly comment, I was on the sprint team at school, and I was always one of the fastest players in the football teams I played for. However, the top class sprinters are an entirely different level as they possess vastly superior attributes.
    Umm you are at least in your 35-45 and you'd have a heart attack sprinting to your local chippy. So i'm not buying that cobblers.
    You are very fast at running your gob off on here , so maybe there is some future for you

PS ( this is all said in jest )