+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: International football: Wembley friendly, 08/10, 8pm. Wales first game of three-match window

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: International football: Wembley friendly, 08/10, 8pm. Wales first game of three-match window

This is going to be an absolute hammering. I'd like to see us trying to play counter attacking with I hope the line up is more like delmbox than the predicted one.

Maybe morell for Smith. Not sure about roberts I expect Moore to play because whilst I would like us to play more counter attacking reckon will be smash and hold to get upfield

Re: International football: Wembley friendly, 08/10, 8pm. Wales first game of three-match window

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    This is going to be an absolute hammering. I'd like to see us trying to play counter attacking with I hope the line up is more like delmbox than the predicted one.

Maybe morell for Smith. Not sure about roberts I expect Moore to play because whilst I would like us to play more counter attacking reckon will be smash and hold to get upfield
    I think I switched on to computer game mode for a second There is no way my predicted line-up will happen. Reckon Giggs will go fairly normal for 50 minutes then start to make the changes after that.

I would like us to try 5 at the back with as many quick defenders as possible and Ben Davies acting as captain. Also think we need to rest Morrell and try to save a few of our main performers for the second two games. It's really strange that Giggs hasn't brought up another striker since Hal going out with a broken arm as Moore cannot play all three games and Tyler Roberts rarely plays as a striker for his club.