There's every possibility this thread will become a rerun of the You Will Own Nothing and Be Happy one. Though contrary to your title, I thought it was telling that nobody who involved themselves in it, not even those who can be relied on to dismiss a conspiracy they would hate to be true as a 'theory' didn't do so, presumably because the evidence presented in it, mostly from the trap of Klaus Schwab, provided powerful evidence that the Great Reset conspiracy is real and there's a determination to implement it by no later than 2030 and with it ensure every Mr and Mrs Ordinary worldwide really will own precisely feck all.

This one image - https://i.imgur.com/9FPBTGvl.jpg - for me encapsulates why collectively we are doomed. It may seem incredible today that those who control the messaging will be able to convince most people that losing everything they own will be desirable. Nevertheless, social conditioning (aka groupthink/hive mind/mass psychosis) worked a treat with regard to the endless promotion of mRNA jabs and most people's eagerness to be injected with a mystery substance that the makers had absolutely no legal liability for, a fact that was deliberately concealed from them from the outset, and still is. It's not that surprising that Schwab and co are certain their Great Reset is a foregone conclusion.