+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Morison OUT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Morison OUT

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    Bellamy has far more experience in a management role (although not as first team boss) than Rooney had before he took the manager's job at Derby yet Bellamy is discounted by some through lack of experience. Rooney is doing a good job but with far better players than we have. I think Bellamy, (even with his obvious character flaws) could do a decent job. However, Morison is not going to leave any time soon so speculating, as I have just done, is probably pointless.
    Morison is displaying a few character flaws as well, always had them most probably but no bugger really knew who he was before.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Morison is displaying a few character flaws as well, always had them most probably but no bugger really knew who he was before.
    I’ve heard it said, possibly by the man himself, that Morison was regarded as a bit of a “Mr Angry” in his playing days.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I’ve heard it said, possibly by the man himself, that Morison was regarded as a bit of a “Mr Angry” in his playing days.
    I reckon to be a nasty, sarky manager you’ve got to be very good with a record to back you up otherwise you come across as bullying prick.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    There seem to be a few on here with connections to the club or the families of local players. Does anyone know what the young players or the families of younger players think of Morison?

Personally, I don't care if he's arrogant, grumpy or whatever as long he makes some progress.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Is everyone else perfect then?