+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Declan Rice

Declan Rice

What's all the fuss about?

Re: Declan Rice

He is English THE END

Yes he’s not playing very well but he is a talent.

Roughly 18 months ago he was playing superbly

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Yes he’s not playing very well but he is a talent.

Roughly 18 months ago he was playing superbly
    Not many who could have a cv of 100 Premier League games by 21 so he must have something that upper echelon coaches and managers recognise that message board snipers don't!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Not many who could have a cv of 100 Premier League games by 21 so he must have something that upper echelon coaches and managers recognise that message board snipers don't!
    He's obviously got something but I'm afraid the English media will hype him up and put too much pressure on him as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    He's obviously got something but I'm afraid the English media will hype him up and put too much pressure on him as usual.
    Think you are getting duped by the OP. WB thinks Ethan Ampadu is currently the best defensive midfield player for his age on the planet. Now almost every poster on this board recognises his talent but WB has super recognition having been one of the first dozen posters to see his talents.

Unfortunately for Declan Rice, Chelsea are considering signing him having letting him go as a 14 yr old. Even more unfortunately he would play where Ampadu would if he continued his development. That, apparently makes Chelsea a basket case of a club, whilst Ampadu goes on a sensible loan to Sheff Utd where hopefully he will get his 2nd and subsequent Premier League starts.

Still it's enough for some to track Rice's progress and diss him every time he has a bad game.

Think you are getting duped by the OP. WB thinks Ethan Ampadu is currently the best defensive midfield player for his age on the planet. Now almost every poster on this board recognises his talent but WB has super recognition having been one of the first dozen posters to see his talents.

Unfortunately for Declan Rice, Chelsea are considering signing him having letting him go as a 14 yr old. Even more unfortunately he would play where Ampadu would if he continued his development. That, apparently makes Chelsea a basket case of a club, whilst Ampadu goes on a sensible loan to Sheff Utd where hopefully he will get his 2nd and subsequent Premier League starts.

Still it's enough for some to track Rice's progress and diss him every time he has a bad game.
    Given tonights showing, Ampadu is a far better player. Can't wait for the England v Wales game

QED
    You do realise that you are going to have to spend the rest of the season saying how superior Rice is, cos a person like you can never back down.

He’s top class

Put him on a top side he runs the show.

21 and having to try and carry a woeful West Ham

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Given tonights showing, Ampadu is a far better player. Can't wait for the England v Wales game
    Couldn’t even get in the squad for a second rate German team last season

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He’s top class

Put him on a top side he runs the show.

21 and having to try and carry a woeful West Ham
    He looked like a cart horse this evening, so I hope for his sake that it was just a bad day at the office. Still looking forward to England v Wales though, it will be a good test for our young lads.

Couldn’t even get in the squad for a second rate German team last season
    Well, in the beginning he needed a bit of extra coaching to fit in with Nagelsmann's style of play, and then after his masterclass against Spurs he got injured, but all in all it was probably worth a season away, as he is now a better player for the experience.

PS RB Leipzig are second rate?

Well, in the beginning he needed a bit of extra coaching to fit in with Nagelsmann's style of play, and then after his masterclass against Spurs he got injured, but all in all it was probably worth a season away, as he is now a better player for the experience.

PS RB Leipzig are second rate?
    Yes

He looked like a cart horse this evening, so I hope for his sake that it was just a bad day at the office. Still looking forward to England v Wales though, it will be a good test for our young lads.
    Go to bed ffs. Shouldnt take you long to fall asleep, you e only got one eye.

You do realise that you are going to have to spend the rest of the season saying how superior Rice is, cos a person like you can never back down.
    This is like the kind of discussion infants have in the playground where you say that Dinosaurs are fantastic and anyone who disagrees smells of poo!

Rice and Ampadu are really talented footballers.

Wales and England (formerly Ireland) are lucky to have those young talents in their international set up.

Both have played impressively and, at times, less impressively for their international teams.

Ampadu is 18 months younger than Rice but due to inexperience, playing for a basket case club before being loaned to the best youth coach in Europe and playing 3 league games whilst Rice stayed with West Ham and has made 100 Premier League appearances and might be in line for a £70m transfer to Chelsea.

You don't have to diss Rice's talent to admire Ampadu's. Is that too difficult for you to understand?

You don't have to diss Rice's talent to admire Ampadu's. Is that too difficult for you to understand?
    I am discussing Rice's performance this evening cos he's got a massive price tag on his head, nothing to do with Ampadu, you are the one who brought him up!

I am discussing Rice's performance this evening cos he's got a massive price tag on his head, nothing to do with Ampadu, you are the one who brought him up!
    They reportedly want to pay £70m for Declan Rice who was actually on their books a few seasons ago, and he's not even a major upgrade on Ampadu, and who can forget Salah & De Bruyne!! They are a mental club and always have been since the mad Russian took over!
    Just me making 2 and 2 as 5 as usual

Just me making 2 and 2 as 5 as usual
    In case you missed it, he was shite this evening, so I was asking what all the fuss was about. You'd have to be nuts to pay £70m for Rice. And now you have gone and taken this thread off on a weird tangent for some unknown reason!

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    He is English THE END
    done

In case you missed it, he was shite this evening, so I was asking what all the fuss was about. You'd have to be nuts to pay £70m for Rice. And now you have gone and taken this thread off on a weird tangent for some unknown reason!
    When you say a weird tangent why did you post this?

He wasn’t shite at all. He had to carry a 3 man midfield where Moyes, in his infinite wisdom, tried to play Noble as a 10.

Rice was one of the few WHU who could say he left it all out on the pitch tonight.

You're basing his ability on one game, or have you kept an eye on him?

When you say a weird tangent why did you post this?
    You brought him up so I answered you. Are you pissed or something?

He wasn’t shite at all. He had to carry a 3 man midfield where Moyes, in his infinite wisdom, tried to play Noble as a 10.

Rice was one of the few WHU who could say he left it all out on the pitch tonight.
    I genuinely have no idea on Rice as i don't have sky or BT sports, he must be half decent though, surely?