+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: There's still time to stock up on food and other essentials

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    The Rothschild-owned Economist magazine delivers a promise to humanity on its latest front cover.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FTQJO94V...g&name=900x900
    Is a food catastrophe a little bit worse or a lot worse than a food shortage? Wait, are those skulls on the the grain? I don't understand, Cyril said it was all a Ballon D'or winning conspiracy theory.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Is a food catastrophe a little bit worse or a lot worse than a food shortage? Wait, are those skulls on the the grain? I don't understand, Cyril said it was all a Ballon D'or winning conspiracy theory.
    It's mad how desperate you guys are for the world to suffer, who hurt you?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    It's mad how desperate you guys are for the world to suffer, who hurt you?
    Why are you turning it around? Morgan is one who is sounding the alarm, while you lot are trying to pass it off as some kind of jokey conspiracy theory. You can't have it both ways!

Why are you turning it around? Morgan is one who is sounding the alarm, while you lot are trying to pass it off as some kind of jokey conspiracy theory. You can't have it both ways!
    I'm not turning anything around, I'm just commenting on your how gleefully you guys peddle your theories, it gives the impression that you'd like nothing more than to see the world go to shit and tens of millions suffer.

Also "sound the alarm" gives a bit too much credit to the man who said Covid was designed to only kill Chinese people and that Russia were going to nuke us in 3 days about 6 weeks ago

I'm not turning anything around, I'm just commenting on your how gleefully you guys peddle your theories, it gives the impression that you'd like nothing more than to see the world go to shit and tens of millions suffer.

Also "sound the alarm" gives a bit too much credit to the man who said Covid was designed to only kill Chinese people and that Russia were going to nuke us in 3 days about 6 weeks ago
    There you go again with more dismissive comments, you can't help yourself can you I took Morgan's advice and I have been stocking up on food. Even if nothing happens I still bought at lower prices, so I have to thank Organ for that. What have you done to help others, besides dismissing everything that doesn't fit your narrative?

There you go again with more dismissive comments, you can't help yourself can you I took Morgan's advice and I have been stocking up on food. Even if nothing happens I still bought at lower prices, so I have to thank Organ for that. What have you done to help others, besides dismissing everything that doesn't fit your narrative?
    Well, depends over what kind of timespan you're talking. Don't want to blow my own trumpet too much so let's keep it to the last couple of months when I've volunteered with packing aid for Ukraine, organized the distribution of hundreds of items of clothing to local homeless shelters and refugee charities, and personally taken hundreds of facemasks/medical aprons to local old people's homes. And my usual monthly direct debit to Unicef, Save the Children and the local foodbank, all of which have been going out for years.

But yeah, I don't constantly post doomsday warnings on the internet so you've got a point. Thank God for Organ Morgan.

still using up my food stocks bought off the back end of Brexit where I was told by well meaning remainers , the shelves would be bare , no prescription drugs , no holidays so sold all my swimwear and vests . Thank god I like tinned meat .

Well, depends over what kind of timespan you're talking. Don't want to blow my own trumpet too much so let's keep it to the last couple of months when I've volunteered with packing aid for Ukraine, organized the distribution of hundreds of items of clothing to local homeless shelters and refugee charities, and personally taken hundreds of facemasks/medical aprons to local old people's homes. And my usual monthly direct debit to Unicef, Save the Children and the local foodbank, all of which have been going out for years.

But yeah, I don't constantly post doomsday warnings on the internet so you've got a point. Thank God for Organ Morgan.
    I'm surprised you have any time left to post on here

So let's break things down into simple terms. You say there is nothing going on, whereas Organ says there is something going on. Due to a difference of opinion you then accuse him of wanting people to suffer harm, but in reality if Organ is right then you would be the one causing people to suffer harm through the withholding of information, or diverting attention away from reality. I guess only time will tell, and I will be watching the timeline with interest.

Erm no, what I said was that you two are desperate for the world to suffer. I didn't even comment on what is or isn't going on, just making an observation that you're classic crisis groupies. I've met plenty like you who's main thrill in life is telling people how X awful is going to happen under the pretence of trying to help - "hey I'm just telling you" and then if that doesn't happen you move on to the next crisis prediction.

Occasionally you might even get one right, or at least close enough to claim it, but if you throw enough shit at a wall some of it will stick. Quite frankly to me it's sad and weird but we're not going to agree on it so let's leave it there.

Your time would be better spent preparing to mitigate against food shortages and crippling inflation.

And if you do acquire a substantial stock of food and other provisions you had better keep your trap firmly shut otherwise those unprepared who know will come to your door and keep returning until you stop answering, then they will kick it in to take what they want. You will need to pretend to be as hopeless as your neighbours. Playing the role of a dullard should be easy for you.

You and your fellow Teletubby crew members around here just snipe at the messengers who relay what Klaus Schwab, Gates, etc say and publish.

I have never seen a single critical word from you or them about those pushing this Great Reset agenda. They intend to make everyone outside their ultra rich Luciferian circle either a Zombified transhuman or brown bread.

Those determined to cull most of humanity and reduce the survivors of their vaccine bioweapons and engineered famines to Zombified serfs incapable of having independent thoughts are anything but shy about what their intentions are.

In the first 20 seconds of this video Schwab states the intention is to change people by editing their genes. Five years later we learnt the means to do so was mRNA jabs. Later in the video his top advisor, who always sounds like a sociopathic maniac, can barely contain his enthusiasm. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G3nWyoQ5CQ

It's impossible for the Teletubby to dispute the veracity of what their stated plans are, instead they prefer complete inertia by remaining in denial as that requires no effort whatsoever on their part while hoping somehow, someway, they will magically be unaffected and continue to fritter their lives idly away by staring at screens of various types for the maximum number of hours per day, every day.

Another among the cabal is Elon Musk, he who's sending StarLink satellites into space to cover every square-inch of earth for the forthcoming total control grid. He's just as keen to hack people's brains. A quote of his from 2016: 'Creating a neural lace is the thing that really matters for humanity to achieve symbiosis with machines.'

Neuralink Corporation is a neurotechnology company developing implantable brain–machine interfaces and founded by Elon Musk and others. The company's headquarters is in San Francisco. The company was launched in 2016 and was first publicly reported in March 2017. Wikipedia.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Your time would be better spent preparing to mitigate against food shortages and crippling inflation.

And if you do acquire a substantial stock of food and other provisions you had better keep your trap firmly shut otherwise those unprepared who know will come to your door and keep returning until you stop answering, then they will kick it in to take what they want. You will need to pretend to be as hopeless as your neighbours. Playing the role of a dullard should be easy for you.

The only two people I've seen telling everyone that they've stocked up food are you and Gluey

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    The only two people I've seen telling everyone that they've stocked up food are you and Gluey
    Not true started myself with my usual weekly visit to tescos , make the most of it before October !

stocking up with pot noodles/naked noodles and pasta with a bottle of baileys every other 2 weeks