+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: BBC montage on 'Breakfast' of folk who lost loved ones while Boris partied.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: BBC montage on 'Breakfast' of folk who lost loved ones while Boris partied.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I reckon Labour voters should hope they keep him, replacing him will no doubt make them stronger in the next year or so….
    The problem with that is that people will not only distrust the Tories, they will not trust politicians.. period.

Many have lost all faith in our country's leaders across all parties for quite a while and this idiot of a man, let alone politician, has done nothing to try and reverse that.

The train of the self-serving do what you like but don't get caught has arrived, departed and gathering speed.

Re: BBC montage on 'Breakfast' of folk who lost loved ones while Boris partied.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    The problem with that is that people will not only distrust the Tories, they will not trust politicians.. period.

Many have lost all faith in our country's leaders across all parties for quite a while and this idiot of a man, let alone politician, has done nothing to try and reverse that.

The train of the self-serving do what you like but don't get caught has arrived, departed and gathering speed.
    I don’t trust any politicians really, I’m sure there are some good ones. A friend of mine was buddies with Ron Davies under the Bliar government, he seemed alright when I met him once but maybe others on Clapham Common saw him in a different light.