+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff Council are killing the City.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Cardiff Council are killing the City.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    You've chosen to pick the first part of what I wrote and ignore the bit where I suggest a reason for it?
    Sorry it wasn't done deliberately because i couldn't think of an answer or anything. I get what you say but soon they will have to go to 1 Metre + like everywhere else and then there will be. In addition to that I'd like to see how many people actually use Castle St on an average day (Not the fisrt dat in glorious sunshine) before I'd estimate whether it would be too busy to allow pedestrians to socially distance. But Queen St would be doable as would the Hayes with no problem, and there are far more Cafe's and Restaurants round the Hayes than in Castle St.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Sorry it wasn't done deliberately because i couldn't think of an answer or anything. I get what you say but soon they will have to go to 1 Metre + like everywhere else and then there will be. In addition to that I'd like to see how many people actually use Castle St on an average day (Not the fisrt dat in glorious sunshine) before I'd estimate whether it would be too busy to allow pedestrians to socially distance. But Queen St would be doable as would the Hayes with no problem, and there are far more Cafe's and Restaurants round the Hayes than in Castle St.
    If it's popular enough then how about both.

FOR Cardiff
    @FOR_Cardiff
    Castle Quarter Café Launches this Wed - Castle St will play host to a outdoor dining area to support hospitality businesses who have had their capacity reduced.

Customers will have a 2 hour slot & order food via Yoello app.

To join the app & read T&Cs https://forcardiff.com/cafe-signup/

Who is going to police the 2 hour slot ?

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    FOR Cardiff
    @FOR_Cardiff
    Castle Quarter Café Launches this Wed - Castle St will play host to a outdoor dining area to support hospitality businesses who have had their capacity reduced.

People will probably turn up, hang out for a while, eat and leave just as they would when going out for lunch normally. Some might stay a bit longer but 2 hours is plenty of time for most people. Comes across like you're grasping a bit for problems now

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    FOR Cardiff
    @FOR_Cardiff

You are honestly insufferable. Is there anything you don't make snide remarks about? You are an actual dementor.

I realise your dated opinions probably mean you won't understand that reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    You are honestly insufferable. Is there anything you don't make snide remarks about? You are an actual dementor.

I realise your dated opinions probably mean you won't understand that reference.

Jesus, some people are touchy, I only asked a question, didn't you see the question mark ?

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post

I do, as in ‘Angelo Dundee was dementor of Cassius Clay’