+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Facial recognition

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Facial recognition

Anyone who has seen the capture would not be happy with this.

However more than likely the police have been doing this for years covertly anyway.

Seriously though, I hope those who are going have a good day. I’ve been there 5 times to see city. But I’m really not sure it’s worth it anymore? With the amount of money it costs, the time of day, the ridiculous travel arrangements, now this facial recognition thing?

I know people say if you have nothing to hide there’s nothing to fear etc..... maybe but my point is it’s just an added reason for people not to be bothered to go. It sounds very easy for the wrong person to be identified and picked up- like I say is it worth it?

Re: Facial recognition

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Anyone who has seen the capture would not be happy with this.

However more than likely the police have been doing this for years covertly anyway.

Seriously though, I hope those who are going have a good day. I’ve been there 5 times to see city. But I’m really not sure it’s worth it anymore? With the amount of money it costs, the time of day, the ridiculous travel arrangements, now this facial recognition thing?

I know people say if you have nothing to hide there’s nothing to fear etc..... maybe but my point is it’s just an added reason for people not to be bothered to go. It sounds very easy for the wrong person to be identified and picked up- like I say is it worth it?
    I've not seen City at Swansea since they played at The Vetch.

The hassle is just not worth it.