Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
Not that many , the tory party is not the all encompassing church people like you think it is

Mostly daft little englanders and brexit types

Don't blame me when it all goes crackers

If the opposition unites the tories will get blown out of the water , this country is crying out for a moderate alternative to the tories who will soon shit on those that voted them in . Its what they do

The question is , will it the opposition parties in England unite ?

Its the only way realistically now the Scottish nationalists have taken a shed load of labour seats

I got pissed off with labour after a few years of Blair, his meddling in Iraq was a no no and the emergence from the other side of momentum and the likes of Diane Abbott .....someone put her to sleep please ....still hanging around means I am convinced now is the watershed time in British politics .

Accept that the labour and Liberal parties are dead , attract moderate , left leaning tories like Sarah Wollaston , who is now without a party and get on with an alternative

Boris , Gove , Patel , Hancock and the rest are right wing libertarian tosspots , they are a corrupt bunch of liars and any decent opposition would sort them out

But we don't have one and until we do they can do what they like

Starmer isn't the problem , his party in England and Scotland is the problem
How can you possibly have a left leaning Tory? **** me sludge, check yourself, will you. A politician has to get to the centre before leaning to one side.