+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: London Demonstrations....

Re: London Demonstrations....

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    yes someone has had there throat slit by the BLM lot and another kicked to hell . there is footage floating around cyberspace

all protests should have been banned till at least after the lock down .
    In case you didn't know, they are.

Brave defenders of our statues

I like the fact you can see lots of people from all sorts of backgrounds in that demo to protect the statues today , inbetween pissing next to the memorial of a murdered police officer

It's so heart warming to see that this protest has attracted people from all creeds , colours , races , professions and walks of life coming together to make a stand

Although it has to be said that 99 .9 percent of them were no neck thugs who went to london today for a scrap

And if rumours are to be believed , they took one hell of a beating

God bless em , if it wasnt for them today we would have been taken over by communists

Put that on the other site

Let's see them weasel their way out of that one

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Put that on the other site

Let's see them weasel their way out of that one
    According to Home Secretary Priti Patel, it was a small minority causing problems there today.

These are the voters her party are chasing these days, these are the people they are scared of turning up and voting for Farage and whatever his latest party will be called.

Johnson tweets a mealy mouthed response, yesterday he tweeted a thread on statues. It's obvious what the Tory Party are evolving into. There'll be lots of criticism from them to allay the fears of the blue rinse brigade, then back to business as usual and stoking up yet more tensions - either through comments, or through actions making people blame the hard times on other people instead of the Government.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    The video below showing Liverpool people ensuring the racists didn’t get any further than Lime St Station.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    According to Home Secretary Priti Patel, it was a small minority causing problems there today.

These are the voters her party are chasing these days, these are the people they are scared of turning up and voting for Farage and whatever his latest party will be called.

Johnson tweets a mealy mouthed response, yesterday he tweeted a thread on statues. It's obvious what the Tory Party are evolving into. There'll be lots of criticism from them to allay the fears of the blue rinse brigade, then back to business as usual and stoking up yet more tensions - either through comments, or through actions making people blame the hard times on other people instead of the Government.
    Patel , Johnson , Farage , Trump , football lads

It's a match made in hell

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The video below showing Liverpool people ensuring the racists didn’t get any further than Lime St Station.
    That's fecking great lol

That's fecking great lol
    It really is

Quote Originally Posted by Hungry Blue View Post
    I know its wrong but whenever I see the police being goaded like this I just want them to start smashing the f**k out of them
    The police get it from all angles of life tough job

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Didn't want to put any videoes up of last weekend then?
    Not all were right wing today it's the same all the time with your freaks. Anyone who doesn't agree with you gets called a racist or nazi.
    Bore off

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Couldn't find that one but did find this https://twitter.com/scotwilliams/sta...795113986?s=20 😂

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-the-far-right

Interesting read and for me shows that there are massive dull twats both sides of that police line that held them from each other yesterday.

I like the fact you can see lots of people from all sorts of backgrounds in that demo to protect the statues today , inbetween pissing next to the memorial of a murdered police officer

It's so heart warming to see that this protest has attracted people from all creeds , colours , races , professions and walks of life coming together to make a stand

Although it has to be said that 99 .9 percent of them were no neck thugs who went to london today for a scrap

And if rumours are to be believed , they took one hell of a beating

God bless em , if it wasnt for them today we would have been taken over by communists
    Who took a beating? This stuff is only going to get a lot worse in the next few years. Future looks very grim in the uk, thinking of moving abroad now more than ever.

Sounds like the Wrecsam flooded over the border just like the good olde days and gave the combined EDL fans a beating in Manchester.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Didn't want to put any videoes up of last weekend then?
    Not all were right wing today it's the same all the time with your freaks. Anyone who doesn't agree with you gets called a racist or nazi.
    Bore off
    I think it's fair to say that a huge percentage of those no neck casually dressed football lads in london yesterday were racist . St George's flags , nazi salutes , what more evidence do you want ? Hitler turning up ? An element of the BLM last week attacked police and need to be locked up .

This football lads alliance ? Bunch of neo nazi thugs who were all there for aggro

Have you seen the video of the pathetic cowards attacking a family having a picnic in hyde park on the way to the protest ?

Gutless bullies

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Who took a beating? This stuff is only going to get a lot worse in the next few years. Future looks very grim in the uk, thinking of moving abroad now more than ever.
    Wrexham fans attacked EDL casuals in manchester waiting to go to london to protect the statues according to a post earlier in this thread

I think it's fair to say that a huge percentage of those no neck casually dressed football lads in london yesterday were racist . St George's flags , nazi salutes , what more evidence do you want ? Hitler turning up ? An element of the BLM last week attacked police and need to be locked up .

This football lads alliance ? Bunch of neo nazi thugs who were all there for aggro

Have you seen the video of the pathetic cowards attacking a family having a picnic in hyde park on the way to the protest ?

Gutless bullies
    Quite a few ex army/paras there also

Gutless bullies
    All bullies are gutless, but some on here are living in their own 'bubble'. I do several online quizzes weekly with a disparate range of people. The reaction to the BLM demos were probably not what those demonstrating wished. Generally "all lives matter", and "here we go again" was the consensus. It's different on here because probably all the Guardian readers in Cardiff have found the site - it's free to join and free to post, but I can tell you it's certainly not representative of society in general. People who don't express anti-Govt., pro-black ideology are derided.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Quite a few ex army/paras there also
    I saw the paras flag

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    All bullies are gutless, but some on here are living in their own 'bubble'. I do several online quizzes weekly with a disparate range of people. The reaction to the BLM demos were probably not what those demonstrating wished. Generally "all lives matter", and "here we go again" was the consensus. It's different on here because probably all the Guardian readers in Cardiff have found the site - it's free to join and free to post, but I can tell you it's certainly not representative of society in general. People who don't express anti-Govt., pro-black ideology are derided.
    I have yet to see a video of a group of black lives matter protestors on the way to a demo , walking through hyde park in a group of several hundred and make a detour to attack about five people sitting in the sun having a picnic

I have yet to see a video of a group of black lives matter protestors on the way to a demo , walking through hyde park in a group of several hundred and make a detour to attack about five people sitting in the sun having a picnic
    No doubt. The video is a powerful tool for the modern generation. The BBC didn't show any of last week's violence until prompted by others to portray a balanced report on events. Though they did in all fairness show the copper being kicked on the ground by Black youths while other black youths watched, filmed.