+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Morison OUT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Morison OUT

I just can't get my ahead around Rooney as a good manager but he's clearly doing something right, although you could argue he's in a no lose situation there because he's basically blameless if they end up bottom so anything good they do will be cheered to the rafters. Relatively pressure free in comparison to other jobs

This club's crying out for a Bellamy. If he came in, with all the youngsters that have now had a bit of experience and the inevitable clearout this summer I'd be more excited about next season than I have been for a long long time, even if we've been relegated

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I just can't get my ahead around Rooney as a good manager but he's clearly doing something right, although you could argue he's in a no lose situation there because he's basically blameless if they end up bottom so anything good they do will be cheered to the rafters. Relatively pressure free in comparison to other jobs

This club's crying out for a Bellamy. If he came in, with all the youngsters that have now had a bit of experience and the inevitable clearout this summer I'd be more excited about next season than I have been for a long long time, even if we've been relegated
    Bellamy won't work under Tan if you listen to some?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Bellamy won't work under Tan if you listen to some?
    I've got no idea, I'd be surprised if he turned it down though if it was offered to him, being that it'd be a great opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I've got no idea, I'd be surprised if he turned it down though if it was offered to him, being that it'd be a great opportunity

There’s a good chance it’d be the spark the club desperately needs. Bit of excitement, would put us in the spotlight with the fors and againsts in full flow. The ‘edge’ in the ground with the away fans would, no doubt, increase which usually bolsters the home fans. It’s a terrible grind at the moment, the whole shebang needs a massive kick up the arse. What’s to lose?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    There’s a good chance it’d be the spark the club desperately needs. Bit of excitement, would put us in the spotlight with the fors and againsts in full flow. The ‘edge’ in the ground with the away fans would, no doubt, increase which usually bolsters the home fans. It’s a terrible grind at the moment, the whole shebang needs a massive kick up the arse. What’s to lose?
    exactly