+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coronavirus update - NO MORE RESTRICTIONS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Coronavirus update

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Birmingham puts its Nightingale hospital on high alert, Meanwhile we are dismantling our Covid hospital at the Principality Stadium!
    The Nightingale hospital in Exeter is also being re commissioned there must be preparations being made in England at least for a serious second spike. So while hospitals in England are being re-opened the hospital in Cardiff is being dismantled. The Welsh government's actions don't seem very sensible.

Quote Originally Posted by Vindec View Post
    The Nightingale hospital in Exeter is also being re commissioned there must be preparations being made in England at least for a serious second spike. So while hospitals in England are being re-opened the hospital in Cardiff is being dismantled. The Welsh government's actions don't seem very sensible.
    Wales are at home to Scotland on October 31st in the 6 nations. Venue TBC

I wonder if that has anything to do with making the stadium available again

Of course behind closed doors they could play at Pontypool Park but the WRU probably have more clout than the local government so want their stadium back.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Wales are at home to Scotland on October 31st in the 6 nations. Venue TBC

I wonder if that has anything to do with making the stadium available again

Of course behind closed doors they could play at Pontypool Park but the WRU probably have more clout than the local government so want their stadium back.
    No way will fans be back this side of Christmas....if at all this season

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    No way will fans be back this side of Christmas....if at all this season
    WRU will want to be at MS with or without fans. I wasn't suggesting there would be fans there. Just they would want to be 'at home'

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    WRU will want to be at MS with or without fans. I wasn't suggesting there would be fans there. Just they would want to be 'at home'
    It's been well reported that the WRU have been looking at alternative venues since July. Spurs ground was one of them if crowds were allowed to watch, more local grounds if not.