+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harry and Meghan interview

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Harry and Meghan interview

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    there really will.
    many people who want change are biding their time. they know the current queen is untouchable. she has played a very clever game of being in the public eye for so long yet nobody knows her opinion on basically anything.
    Charles won't be that shrewd, he likes a soapbox.
    then when he puts his foot in it they will look to build momentum
    Charles will probably play his joker and William will step up to the plate. The whole euphoria of having a king again, whether it be Charles or William, will ensure the Royals live on.
    Personally, i couldn’t give a toss if they carry on or not, but there are a lot more Royalists in the UK than most folk think.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Charles will probably play his joker and William will step up to the plate. The whole euphoria of having a king again, whether it be Charles or William, will ensure the Royals live on.
    Personally, i couldn’t give a toss if they carry on or not, but there are a lot more Royalists in the UK than most folk think.
    To be honest I think its the other way, I've been surprised at how many on this thread have expressed anti-royal views. Whether its because we're Welsh or a bunch of Stalinists I don't know but I've been surprised at the amount of anti-royal stuff I've seen on here and just in general

They're immensely popular among the older generations but not so much as you go down the age groups & I think the Queen going will push more to the republican side

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    there are a hell of a lot I agree, but it'll be a lot easier to make progress with whoever follows the current Queen