+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Are bank runs and financial contagion incoming?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Are bank runs and financial contagion incoming?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Thanks. Still. I think that despite the best efforts of ResetWorld to talk this up as the beginning of a global contagion I think this is a localised issue around a bank too dependent on hi-tech stocks that will be managed by the Fed.

By your tone you think the opposite. Perhaps you could use some non-mealy mouthed language and we will see who is right. Winner gets to say the Great Silicon Bank Delusion in every exchange for a year.

Deal?
    Bookmark this!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Bookmark this!
    It's like a cowardice case study. Like I said I think that despite the best efforts of ResetWorld to talk this up as the beginning of a global contagion I think this is a localised issue around a bank too dependent on hi-tech stocks that will be managed by the Fed.

Now do you think that the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank will be the start of the the great banking meltdown as I previously gave multiple warnings of in 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread.

Yes or no?

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It's like a cowardice case study. Like I said I think that despite the best efforts of ResetWorld to talk this up as the beginning of a global contagion I think this is a localised issue around a bank too dependent on hi-tech stocks that will be managed by the Fed.

Now do you think that the collapse of Silicon Valley Bank will be the start of the the great banking meltdown as I previously gave multiple warnings of in 2021/22 Conspiracy Theory Ballon D'Or winner, The Great Reset thread.

Yes or no?
    Meanwhile the Lineker thread is on 19 pages, anything to keep the Teletubbies distracted