Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
I would say the club gets a lot right, more than most clubs, and the general ticket prices are decent really, and things in the family stand are great, as are the bands in the Canton etc. But still, the following are a few ideas off the top of my head;

Get fans in earlier. Have deals on beer, make the concourses more pleasant. Some drop down seats, some more decoration etc. Just do it up a bit.

Overhaul the prices and service at the food and drink stands. I hate feeling ripped off by my football club. Get better prices, have a cash bar too for people that want to pay that way. Just be less corporate.

The £2 per ticket fee leaves a sour note.

Allow standing in the Ninian lower near away fans

Link up with TfW to better advertise the services from Grangetown and Ninian Park. Maybe even get extra services or price deals

Try and get some fans to volunteer tidying up with litter etc around the ground after games

Improve the pre match music a bit.

Offer a better post match experience to watch results or the next game etc - tied into making concourses better.

Become more of a 24/7 venue for City fans. Show away games in concourses, have the odd gig under the stands etc, maybe offer space for fans with start up businesses etc

Change the shirts every two seasons, not every season, so one summer a new home kit, the next summer a new away kit etc..

Let fans display flags in the ground more.

Introduce more student prices to attract them

Invite more local schools

Reduce the price for mascots.

More parking for disabled fans. This is a big issue for some.

Lots of this stuff costs money but I think in many cases it would result in greater income, better relationships between fans and club etc.

I get the club is a business but I always resent feeling exploited by them, which I sometimes do.
Most of that actually makes sense.

(You can make valuable contributions when you aren't on your one-eyed Tory hobby horse.)