+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Should we throw a welcome party

Re: Should we throw a welcome party

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    How do you know when the grooming began? It didn’t start on her 15th birthday did it, that’s when she ran away. Was she 11, 12, maybe 13? If she was a white girl forced into being a sex slave, would you say ah well she knew what she was doing. She was a child and she was groomed. She is a UK citizen and should be returned here as she is our problem, no one else’s.
    Absolutely, as alluded to in other posts. People saying that they couldn't care for her doesn't really resonate with me, she was a child and nobody knows what she went through during the whole process. I doubt that she was involved in murder and executions although she should be punished, in this country, and the trial should be fair, although i doubt that'll happen due to the media.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    But what can we do ?

Shes 20

Send her to prison for joining ISIS?

Ten years

If she was a kid when she was groomed 5 years ?

It's all very difficult
    Bring her back, prosecute her and attempt to change her mind set. As abhorrent as we find her kind of Fascism, not dealing with it isn't going to make things safer for everyone, it'll make things worse in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    he covered all bases and you've got to respect that
    He's certainly done his homework.

If we end up having to keep the evil bitch can we at least sterilize her first

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    Only if you're prepared to do it in your front room.

Only if we can cut your penis off first.

Quote Originally Posted by ninian opinian View Post
    Only if we can cut your penis off first.
    Deal!

She was attracted to an evil regime ,she knew what they were and stood for ,probably cheered as folk's were beheaded .

If Isis hadn't been routed , she would still be there now spouting and practising hatred against the west, planning to strap explosives to her body and looking for a nice group of innocents to slaughter.

If she comes back we will see all the top end lawyers salivating on representation, to further thier own careers and profits, much to the dismay of the tax payer.

Let's not waste critical court time and money

So guess who is going to be paying all the legal bills?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    She was attracted to an evil regime ,she knew what they were and stood for ,probably cheered as folk's were beheaded .

If Isis hadn't been routed , she would still be there now spouting and practising hatred against the west, planning to strap explosives to her body and looking for a nice group of innocents to slaughter.

If she comes back we will see all the top end lawyers salivating on representation, to further thier own careers and profits, much to the dismay of the tax payer.

Let's not waste critical court time and money
    Jesus Christ, listen to yourself. Like a ****ing Daily Mail Android. I'd say that people who can't accept that there are situations in life (like this one) that probably sit uncomfortably with a lot of people, but we have to act under the rule of law-what's difficult to understand about that. Just because you find the whole situation abhorrent, it doesn't entitle you to spout reactionary rubbish which may appease the dullards amongst us, but does absolutely nothing for the wider community. You can't go through life ****ing everything and everyone off just because you find their actions disgusting. We have to deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Jesus Christ, listen to yourself. Like a ****ing Daily Mail Android. I'd say that people who can't accept that there are situations in life (like this one) that probably sit uncomfortably with a lot of people, but we have to act under the rule of law-what's difficult to understand about that. Just because you find the whole situation abhorrent, it doesn't entitle you to spout reactionary rubbish which may appease the dullards amongst us, but does absolutely nothing for the wider community. You can't go through life ****ing everything and everyone off just because you find their actions disgusting. We have to deal with it.
    Who made you the thought Police?

says the man who would like to see a forced sterilisation. I think that your thoughts need 'Policing'

Can we sterilize you while we're at it

Its the new outrage police , what happened to expressing a view

Can we sterilize you while we're at it
    Can we have the girl back and **** you off to syria?

If it's an informed view, no problem.

[QUOTE=Tuerto;5098192]Jesus Christ, listen to yourself. Like a ****ing Daily Mail Android. I'd say that people who can't accept that there are situations in life (like this one) that probably sit uncomfortably with a lot of people, but we have to act under the rule of law-what's difficult to understand about that. Just because you find the whole situation abhorrent, it doesn't entitle you to spout reactionary rubbish which may appease the dullards amongst us, but does absolutely nothing for the wider community. You can't go through life ****ing everything and everyone off just because you find their actions disgusting. We have to deal with it.[/QUOTE

I tell that to the poor victims of these awful people these people are no normal criminals their evil in my eyes as they prey on the innocents who may want to go to a concert say in Manchester

Out of curiosity, if a white British born 15 year old male decided to move to, say, America to join a white terrorist group, would we rescind their British citizenship?

[QUOTE=life on mars;5098220]
    Jesus Christ, listen to yourself. Like a ****ing Daily Mail Android. I'd say that people who can't accept that there are situations in life (like this one) that probably sit uncomfortably with a lot of people, but we have to act under the rule of law-what's difficult to understand about that. Just because you find the whole situation abhorrent, it doesn't entitle you to spout reactionary rubbish which may appease the dullards amongst us, but does absolutely nothing for the wider community. You can't go through life ****ing everything and everyone off just because you find their actions disgusting. We have to deal with it.[/QUOTE

I tell that to the poor victims of these awful people these people are no normal criminals their evil in my eyes as they prey on the innocents who may want to go to a concert say in Manchester
    Ok, well put her on trial and if she's committed any offences then lock her up for a very long time. That's how it usually works with criminals.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Out of curiosity, if a white British born 15 year old male decided to move to, say, America to join a white terrorist group, would we rescind their British citizenship?
    A few of the ***** on here would have the bunting out for your repatriation.

I'm allowed to be 'outraged' 'offended' 'upset' 'Annoyed' or even mildly amused by what you say. Why are you attempting to 'Police' my emotions?

Ironically throughout history Britain has sent people overseas to terrorise the locals........put statues up to some of them as well

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Ironically throughout history Britain has sent people overseas to terrorise the locals........put statues up to some of them as well
    If Blair and Bush hadn't invaded Iraq then there would be no ISIS. We've got serious form when it comes to ****ing things up in the Middle East.

[QUOTE=life on mars;5098220]
    Jesus Christ, listen to yourself. Like a ****ing Daily Mail Android. I'd say that people who can't accept that there are situations in life (like this one) that probably sit uncomfortably with a lot of people, but we have to act under the rule of law-what's difficult to understand about that. Just because you find the whole situation abhorrent, it doesn't entitle you to spout reactionary rubbish which may appease the dullards amongst us, but does absolutely nothing for the wider community. You can't go through life ****ing everything and everyone off just because you find their actions disgusting. We have to deal with it.[/QUOTE

For LoM

I think you seem to be struggling separating out the sins of:

a) The Islamic Faith and Muslims
    b) Terrorists drawn from that faith and in particular groups like ISIS that have committed atrocities in the name of their faith and
    c) Shamina Begim.

I think the first group should be embraced and included as part of the multi-cultural Britain particularly post-Brexit where alliances and partnerships with parts of the world with that faith will become more important as we move away from the structures and faiths of the European Union.

The second group need to be eradicated from the face of the earth by stopping their allure to impressionable individuals, wiping out any footholds they get and pursuing those who stupidly glorify them and

For any of those who fall within the jurisdiction of UK law they should have the protection and punishments appropriate to those laws at the highest tariffs to discourage others to follow their path.

If you start trying to undermine the UK legal system because you want to make examples of people then you are messing with the very laws that separate us from the people who are trying to undermine us. Do you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Lets not forget she was a 15 year old " child "
    1. She's our problem
    2. She will go to prison
    3. She was a child. She was brainwashed. Her brain wasn't fully developed.