+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sunderland Messageboard , One Of The Best

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sunderland Messageboard , One Of The Best

Their messageboard is apoplectic and I love it ! I particularly liked the comment that when every team visits the SOL it's like a cup final for them. Is this the same team that finished bottom of the Championship in 2017/18 with 37 points and spent the next 4 seasons in Division 1 ? Talk about deluded but they're good for a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    Their messageboard is apoplectic and I love it ! I particularly liked the comment that when every team visits the SOL it's like a cup final for them. Is this the same team that finished bottom of the Championship in 2017/18 with 37 points and spent the next 4 seasons in Division 1 ? Talk about deluded but they're good for a laugh.
    Been rocking around league 1 for years havent they? Big club but unfortunately having 35,000 fans doesn’t mean you are going to win all the time does it?

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    Their messageboard is apoplectic and I love it ! I particularly liked the comment that when every team visits the SOL it's like a cup final for them.
    Sunderland is a well-supported club, but they've never really had that aura about them, at least at this level and above.