Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Loan Report

The club's loan report from today:

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...eport-04032024

Re: Loan Report

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Thanks for posting that.

Bagan's been in and out over there lately. He signed a 3-year contract last summer, it'll be interesting to see how his future plays out here.

Benjamin has sat out the last two Dunfermline games, I think they've gone from a back five to a four and he's the one who's missed out. They obviously see Fagan-Walcott as the better bet for now, two clean sheets this week makes it hard to argue with that. No mention of Crole there, by the way. Still no sign of him.

Keiron Evans has an FA Trophy quarter-final coming up this week which I assume he's eligible for. A Wembley appearance on top of likely play-off games would make it a worthwhile loan spell there I'd have thought.

It's a shame for Ryan Kavanagh. Quite a prospect here but injury has ruined his development. I saw him play for our under-21s against Sheffield United a while back at the CCS. He was only 16 so I thought he might be a bit nervous and struggle to get involved. What actually happened was that he spent the whole first half kicking lumps out of the Sheffield players to the point where their coaching staff had to start appealing to all the match officials to stop making allowances for him. It was pretty funny to be honest. I wondered how long ago that was, guessing it was about 5 years. Looked it up, it was Monday, March 4th, 2019. Quite a good guess then.

One more thing about the Truro v Taunton game that will be of absolutely no interest to anyone but that's how I roll. They played it at Gloucester City's ground, as you do. Apparently Truro haven't played a competitive home game even in Cornwall since 2020, they've been ground-sharing with Plymouth Parkway among others. They've got a new stadium being built which, I imagine, will be a relief for the home fans there.