+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Songs Of Praise

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Songs Of Praise

Quote Originally Posted by Wash DC Blue View Post
    I dunno, but it seems as though some of the most “tolerant” posters on this message board are only “tolerant” to those that agree with their views.

They also seem to hunt in packs like a bunch of school cyber bully’s and their toadies.

It genuinely makes me sad that a civil debate is hard to have, particularly when you are put on the back foot from the start.
    Nuance doesn’t matter anymore l guess, you are just simply pigeon holed.
    If the only answer to the question please provide evidence of God is .....read the bible .....its not really a debate is it ?

For example if a road is built around Washington and it reduces , after scientific analysis , traffic congestion by 37 percent , we have a fact .

If you have a heart problem and see a cardiologist and he or she diagnoses a blocked artery an operation can be performed, scientifically, to remove that blockage

Another fact

Now God is said by his followers to perform miracles and speak to people

What miracles performed by God, since he's been around , which is for ever apparently are based in fact ?

We all support Cardiff City , that's not an opinion or a point of view , we support Cardiff City , which is based in Cardiff , Wales

Thats a fact

We play at the Cardiff City stadium , thats a fact

You live in America , thats a fact

The President is Joe Biden

Thats a fact

So over to you , as its not be provided yet ......please put forward one fact that proves that there is a God, that he has and does perform miracles , that he is very powerful etc

Not the views of a priest , of a book ........a fact

I don't know if you are a Christian but you know and I know and the Christians and people of other faiths have just that ......faith , belief .......and thats fine but its not fact .

Most of faith is about fear . Fear of illness , disease and ultimately death . Most people go to church on a Sunday to chat , listen to the priest and pray that there is going to be an afterlife .

I am now definitely off to listen to Slayer , South Of Heaven

God Bless You 🙏

Re: Songs Of Praise

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If the only answer to the question please provide evidence of God is .....read the bible .....its not really a debate is it ?

For example if a road is built around Washington and it reduces , after scientific analysis , traffic congestion by 37 percent , we have a fact .

If you have a heart problem and see a cardiologist and he or she diagnoses a blocked artery an operation can be performed, scientifically, to remove that blockage

Another fact

Now God is said by his followers to perform miracles and speak to people

What miracles performed by God, since he's been around , which is for ever apparently are based in fact ?

We all support Cardiff City , that's not an opinion or a point of view , we support Cardiff City , which is based in Cardiff , Wales

Thats a fact

We play at the Cardiff City stadium , thats a fact

You live in America , thats a fact

The President is Joe Biden

Thats a fact

So over to you , as its not be provided yet ......please put forward one fact that proves that there is a God, that he has and does perform miracles , that he is very powerful etc

Not the views of a priest , of a book ........a fact

I don't know if you are a Christian but you know and I know and the Christians and people of other faiths have just that ......faith , belief .......and thats fine but its not fact .

Most of faith is about fear . Fear of illness , disease and ultimately death . Most people go to church on a Sunday to chat , listen to the priest and pray that there is going to be an afterlife .

I am now definitely off to listen to Slayer , South Of Heaven

God Bless You ��
    What about the miracle of us getting promoted in 2018 sludge? Devine intervention?