+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lockdown/Mental Health

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Lockdown/Mental Health

This could and should be a thread that is both interesting and helpful. As someone who has been diagnosed with depression twice in the past and has been struggling recently, I would love to have shared some thoughts and observations. However, the usual suspect is going to hog the thread as he always does when the subject of mental health is touched upon, so it's a waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    This could and should be a thread that is both interesting and helpful. As someone who has been diagnosed with depression twice in the past and has been struggling recently, I would love to have shared some thoughts and observations. However, the usual suspect is going to hog the thread as he always does when the subject of mental health is touched upon, so it's a waste of time.
    Get cracking Mate!

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    I am really sorry to hear you have been struggling , I hope you are able to use some of the phonelines I have listed which through , like yourself , personal experience .....have been beneficial to me in the past . I know the way secondary mental health services work through personal experience and from the fact I used to work in the area of homelessness and many people with mental health problems are homeless .

You are welcome to ring me anytime you need support and advice

Take care of yourself and don't battle on in silence

Best wishes