Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
Anti vaxxers causing traffic chaos on Newport Rd today near the ‘old coal railway yard’ retail park (don’t know what it’s called now, I always refer to it as the old coal yard). Protesting about the possibility of a vaccination passport apparently. Don’t know what’s going on in these people’s heads myself, if they’re worried about what the vaccine contains they should read the ingredients on the back of some of the food stuff they buy.

Example (I’ve just read the back of a can of Fanta).... Ingredients: Carbonated water, orange fruit from concentrate (4%), citric acid, sweeteners (acesulfame K, aspartame), preservative (potassium sorbate), malic acid, natural orange flavouring with other natural flavourings,vegetable concentrates ( carrot, pumpkin), antioxidant (ascorbic acid, stabiliser (guar gum), contains a source of phenylalanine.......phew....anyone fancy an anti Fanta march tomorrow And God knows what’s in the cocaine some are shoving up their bugles.
Marching down Newport Road is far more dangerous than vaccination, how far were they from City Road??