+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hudson-Odoi

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Heisenberg

Re: Hudson-Odoi

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    690.jpg

This graphic shows their strength in depth quite nicely.

Giroud, RLC, Barkley, Tomori probably could do with being moved on before Husdon-Odoi from a squad balencing point of view, but obviously it depends if the offers are there.
    Looks like Rudiger is going to be one of the next out.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Looks like Rudiger is going to be one of the next out.
    Yep they also have a bunch of other players not shown on that graphic:

Malang Sarr (CB)
    Matt Miazga (CB)
    Abdul Rahman Baba (LB)
    Tiemue Bakayoko (DM)
    Danny DrinkH2O (CM)
    Marko Van Ginkel (CM)
    Victor Moses (RM)
    Charly Musonda (AM)

I guess a few of those will be heading off on loan if they haven;t already gone

Charly Musonda for the AM position for us anyone?

Heisenberg

Yep they also have a bunch of other players not shown on that graphic:

Malang Sarr (CB)
    Matt Miazga (CB)
    Abdul Rahman Baba (LB)
    Tiemue Bakayoko (DM)
    Danny DrinkH2O (CM)
    Marko Van Ginkel (CM)
    Victor Moses (RM)
    Charly Musonda (AM)

I guess a few of those will be heading off on loan if they haven;t already gone

Charly Musonda for the AM position for us anyone?
    I think Sarr went straight out on loan when he signed in the summer.

Not too sure about the rest but you would imagine that Bakayoko and Moses will be leaving permanently in the window.

Van Ginkel and Musonda should not still be at Chelsea. I was shocked to see Musonda's name to be honest. Thought he'd disappeared into some Chelsea youth abyss.

Drinkwater gave an interview a couple of weeks ago where he was basically pleading for someone to take a chance on him and made up a lot of excuses for his poor behaviour (headbutting a team mate, starting a fight in a nightclub etc).

One of them was that he didn't see much of his son as he had moved to London - in the next paragraph he's saying that he'd consider playing abroad for the sake of his career. Absolute shithouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I think Sarr went straight out on loan when he signed in the summer.

Not too sure about the rest but you would imagine that Bakayoko and Moses will be leaving permanently in the window.

Van Ginkel and Musonda should not still be at Chelsea. I was shocked to see Musonda's name to be honest. Thought he'd disappeared into some Chelsea youth abyss.

Drinkwater gave an interview a couple of weeks ago where he was basically pleading for someone to take a chance on him and made up a lot of excuses for his poor behaviour (headbutting a team mate, starting a fight in a nightclub etc).

One of them was that he didn't see much of his son as he had moved to London - in the next paragraph he's saying that he'd consider playing abroad for the sake of his career. Absolute shithouse.
    Just looked up Musonda, and he went on loan to la liga 2 seasons ago and immediately fcked his knee up, then at the start of last season he went on loan to Holland and immediately did t again, and has been out following knee surgery since then.
    So sounds perfect for us really.
    Surprised me he's still only 23 as he seems to have been around for years

Heisenberg

Just looked up Musonda, and he went on loan to la liga 2 seasons ago and immediately fcked his knee up, then at the start of last season he went on loan to Holland and immediately did t again, and has been out following knee surgery since then.
    So sounds perfect for us really.
    Surprised me he's still only 23 as he seems to have been around for years
    7 year contract waiting for him here.

In all seriousness, that's awful. He looked to be a real prospect about 5 years ago. Think he went to Betis on loan at one point and I thought he'd be a great fit there. Haven't heard his name since.