Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
I take issue with your last sentence. The "white libertarian type loons" were protesting about not being able to go to bars or get their hair cut etc because of the pandemic that is killing the people you speak of. They were blatantly disregarding the fact that lockdown was protecting people from dying and didn't care. Most of them think Covid is a hoax anyway.

The protestors on the streets today are protesting the murder of another black man by the police in America.

Surely you see the difference, even if you don't agree with them protesting during Covid?

I don't think the protests would have had much of an impact in a year's time either.
People are dying in their thousands due to covid. I see your point but I disagree wholeheartedly. The old and the vulnerable are getting absolutely massacred by covid. Is protesting police brutality more important than getting a haircut , yes of course it is. But being prepared to sacrifice the lives of the old and sick is still equally evil whatever makes you do it.