+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: WALES 2 - 0 HUNGARY. Qualification confirmed for Euro 2020

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: WALES 2 - 0 HUNGARY. Qualification confirmed for Euro 2020

It just feels so right to have a dual-qualified striker who is fairly limited at club level but absolute hero at international level. Tonight was great and really nice quote attributed to Hungary manager too:

"“It was beautiful and emotional from the Wales fans. It was a fantastic atmosphere. Wales absolutely deserved to win.”
    (https://twitter.com/UEFAcomMPitman/s...19682655301632)

However, what I really want to praise is the PA system at the end. When we beat Andorra in the celebration game for 2016 the fans singing was drowned out by a PA system who wanted to do their own thing, tonight the PA system lead but didn't dominate the celebration of the fans. The small things.

Re: FT: WALES 2 - 0 HUNGARY. Qualification confirmed for Euro 2020

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    It just feels so right to have a dual-qualified striker who is fairly limited at club level but absolute hero at international level. Tonight was great and really nice quote attributed to Hungary manager too:

"“It was beautiful and emotional from the Wales fans. It was a fantastic atmosphere. Wales absolutely deserved to win.”

(https://twitter.com/UEFAcomMPitman/s...19682655301632)

However, what I really want to praise is the PA system at the end. When we beat Andorra in the celebration game for 2016 the fans singing was drowned out by a PA system who wanted to do their own thing, tonight the PA system lead but didn't dominate the celebration of the fans. The small things.
    Sincere and genuine appreciation of the night I think, very generous. A Magnificent atmosphere came across totally on TV for me, the most relaxed I have been watching such an important game , I know the Magyars had a few moments of their own but we were never looking as though we would lose it. Very good effort from all and I thought Bale was up for it totally, loved the flag too. What was the official attendance for the game ?