+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Andrew Taylor..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Andrew Taylor..

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Sorry about half a screen, bloody ads...
    I have that problem when linking to Youtube videos - but I thought it only happened when I was using my Chromebook as opposed to my conventional laptop. Could just be co-incidence though.

Taylor has quite a charisma methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I have that problem when linking to Youtube videos - but I thought it only happened when I was using my Chromebook as opposed to my conventional laptop. Could just be co-incidence though.

Taylor has quite a charisma methinks.
    I use a chromebook. Yup, Taylor speaks well, he didn't come across as the stereotypical footballer. I think that he only said 'Obviously' about 3 times!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I use a chromebook. Yup, Taylor speaks well, he didn't come across as the stereotypical footballer. I think that he only said 'Obviously' about 3 times!
    He didn’t start one sentence with a ‘Yeah no’.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    He didn’t start one sentence with a ‘Yeah no’.
    They do one podcast with Andy Johnson. Holy Shit! The bloke should be sectioned, seriously, he's mental. When he was at WBA, they went to the states on a pre season thing. He bought a blow up doll and carried it around with him. When it was time to go home he jammed it in the hotel window, on the 20th floor or something, causing all of the air to compress which caused her arms to lift. Half of this dolls body hanging out the window. The police thought it was a 'jumper' and closed the road, while a crowd gathered