+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: But that's okay 'cause we're all sorted out for E's and wizz

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: But that's okay 'cause we're all sorted out for E's and wizz

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Where have you been lately Joe ?

On the Colonels forum Maxim. More my cup of tea. How are you anyway? Well I hope. This hand washing thing is second nature for you isn't it? I often think of you telling me that you vary rarely get colds, bugs, etc when I'm doing mine. You were well ahead of the curve pal. Hope you don't find this weird by the way. Me thinking of you and our little chats as I manipulate a frothy white, rich lather of soapy, fragrant, decadent, lubricating suds into my palm.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    On the Colonels forum Maxim. More my cup of tea. How are you anyway? Well I hope. This hand washing thing is second nature for you isn't it? I often think of you telling me that you vary rarely get colds, bugs, etc when I'm doing mine. You were well ahead of the curve pal. Hope you don't find this weird by the way. Me thinking of you and our little chats as I manipulate a frothy white, rich lather of soapy, fragrant, decadent, lubricating suds into my palm.
    Im well and you got one hell of a memory to remember my ocd for washing my hands.You are missed on this board please drop by agian.Maxim

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Im well and you got one hell of a memory to remember my ocd for washing my hands.You are missed on this board please drop by agian.Maxim
    You'd think so but I'm sure these parties listed in this thread took a big chunk out of it. I'm pretty sure they did something anyway although I'm not sure what Nice one mate. Pleased to hear you're well. Look after yourself until next time