+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Palestine Israel

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Palestine Israel

[QUOTE=life on mars;5192113]
    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Its like trying to beat up a giant when you are 5 foot tall , blind and have one hand tied behind your back

Since the state of Israel was formed more and more land has been stolen off the arabs

I would be fecking pissed off if my new next door neighbour kept moving the fence further into my garden

And all my other neighbours just stood by and watched

Which is exactly what is happening[/QUOT

Would you fire 1, 500 rockets at the neighbours though knowing what the response would be to the innocent civilians living around the launch sites ??

Who funds this stuff ??
    Iran are the backers of Hamas.Hamas's aim is to destroy Israel and create an islamic republic,so there is no way Israel can bring them to the negotiating table.

[QUOTE=Dobbo;5192157]
    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Iran are the backers of Hamas.Hamas's aim is to destroy Israel and create an islamic republic,so there is no way Israel can bring them to the negotiating table.
    As Hamas are mainly in Gaza, and the more friendly opposition Fatah party are in West Bank, why not declare Gaza as a satellite aggressive state allow peaceful Palestinians to resettle in the West Bank give them a better standard of living and then rout out the bad eggs firing these rockets as they will never want peace for any reason at any time , Hamas even hate each other the current leader in 2016 wanted a peaceful discussions not rockets.. However as in most parties the rogue elements want greater aggression and a take over of the leadership .

[QUOTE=life on mars;5192235]
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post

As Hamas are mainly in Gaza, and the more friendly opposition Fatah party are in West Bank, why not declare Gaza as a satellite aggressive state allow peaceful Palestinians to resettle in the West Bank give them a better standard of living and then rout out the bad eggs firing these rockets as they will never want peace for any reason at any time , Hamas even hate each other the current leader in 2016 wanted a peaceful discussions not rockets.. However as in most parties the rogue elements want greater aggression and a take over of the leadership .
    there are 2 million people in the Gaza strip - how many should be moved to another city before they move in on the "bad eggs"?