+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Your abiding memories of the last time City were in the EPL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Your abiding memories of the last time City were in the EPL

Watching the Man City game in a bar in Tunisia, and being gutted that I wasn't in Cardiff for it

Being one of the few who stayed to the end during our thrashings by Hull & Palace

Being in the Canton Sports Bar for the West Brom game, and the whole place going nuts when Daehli scored

Zaha not getting a stonewall penalty at Goodison before Everton went up the other hand and slice home a winning goal. I knew we were down that day

Dodgy streams

Re: Your abiding memories of the last time City were in the EPL

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Watching the Man City game in a bar in Tunisia, and being gutted that I wasn't in Cardiff for it

Being one of the few who stayed to the end during our thrashings by Hull & Palace

Being in the Canton Sports Bar for the West Brom game, and the whole place going nuts when Daehli scored

Zaha not getting a stonewall penalty at Goodison before Everton went up the other hand and slice home a winning goal. I knew we were down that day

Dodgy streams

I had a nightmare time trying to watch online. My Internet here is painfully slow, this wasn't helped by trying to use a rather old laptop. It seemed like most who use this messageboard were at the game, so there wasn't many links posted up for live streams.