Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
Absolutely great post and agree with the sentiment and whilst not walking away I asked my son what he wanted to do and he said he wanted to carry on following the club as he was convinced it would go back to blue and he was following and supporting the club not the owner. I'm glad he had that view as it echoed mine and we have had some great days since and will continue to do so with and without Tan. I remember the last minute winner in our first game in red I hated the game hated the fact we were in red but the emotion when that goal went it felt the same - right or wrong I don't know but it was instinctive.

My view of the couple of years in red gets catalogued alongside the hooligan years when so called fans dragged our club through the shit week in week out and we will always be associated with that period as much as we will having changed our colours - both skid marks on our history and both made decent fans stay away until things got better

Having said all that can't wait to get back to the ground and scream at complete strangers for 90 minutes 👍
Two absolutely great posts. Your's and Tuerto's.