+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: GLAMMY

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GLAMMY

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    8-2 now
    31-2 at close with none of the key batsmen out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    31-2 at close with none of the key batsmen out.
    That’s a pretty frightening Durham bowling line up, but I’d say this side bats all the way down to number ten, so I reckon we’re well in the game at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That’s a pretty frightening Durham bowling line up, but I’d say this side bats all the way down to number ten, so I reckon we’re well in the game at the moment.
    Very much so. Overall a good day.
    Once again Michael Hogan does the business. I wonder whether he may be persuaded to stay on for one more year. Right up there with our best overseas signings.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Very much so. Overall a good day.
    Once again Michael Hogan does the business. I wonder whether he may be persuaded to stay on for one more year. Right up there with our best overseas signings.

One of the old boys was asking him that at the Leicestershire match. He gave a non committal ' i can't see past tomorrow at the moment ' . Would be great to see him stay on. He mentioned in the press that it was more about letting his missus concentrate on her career rather than any tiredness with the game. Hopefully he'll annoy the missus and kids early next season and they'll be happy to get rid of him for a couple of months !!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Deserves a call out!